Type of concreting
Concrete cancer and serious cracks can be a costly problem for residential and commercial building owners and strata managers. Failing to get to the root cause of the issue can result on ongoing work and ultimately greater cost.
Drawing on a range of approaches, Dapcor’s concrete repair experts can apply a wide variety of solutions, including:
- Corrosion inhibitors – helping to reduce the corrosion rate of the concrete
- Epoxy repair mortars – solids of epoxy with graded sand troweled to create a heavy duty coating
- Polymer modified repair mortars – using polymers directly applied to concrete to bind and build strength
- Shortcrete repairs – projecting mortar or concrete pneumatically onto a surface
- Magnasite removal and repair – removal of magnesite topping to locate contaminated chloride concrete and repair.